Whether you drive the ruggedly refined Rivian R1T electric pickup or the family-friendly R1S SUV, you want to ensure your investment is protected for the long haul. No matter how much you baby your new ride, its pristine paint can be damaged by UV rays, bug splatter, rock chips, and scratches from your daily drive.
To ensure your EV looks as amazing as it did the day you first drove it home from the dealership, you should consider adding paint protection film (PPF) to your Rivian paint.
Luckily, XPEL, the leader in PPF solutions, was recently chosen as the exclusive paint protection film supplier of Rivian Automotive.
But what does the new XPEL Rivian partnership mean for you? Discover why XPEL is the best Rivian paint protection.
What is PPF?
Paint protection film, also known as a clear bra, wraps your Rivian in a long-lasting bubble of protection. This transparent urethane film has between a 8 and 10 mil (8 thousandths to 10 thousandths of an inch) impact, efficiently absorbing kicked-up dirt and debris from the road and preventing it from damaging your Rivian’s paint.
PPF seamlessly bonds to your EV’s exterior, protecting every inch of its paint from harmful outdoor elements, including bird bombs, UV rays, acid rain, and watermarks.
XPEL is the go-to supplier for quality paint protection film. That’s because its innovative topcoat will self-heal scratches and swirl marks when activated by heat. XPEL paint protection film also protects your Rivian’s paint from yellowing, discoloration, and staining.
Benefits of Rivian Paint Protection Film
Want to keep your R1T or R1S looking flawless for years to come? XPEL PPF guarantees superior protection for up to a decade. When you choose to protect your Rivian with XPEL paint protection film, you’ll also enjoy these amazing benefits:
- Heat-activated self-healing topcoat: XPEL PPF will heal itself from minor scratches and swirl marks.
- Non-yellowing: XPEL’s proprietary film formula will never yellow from UV exposure.
- Prevents wear and tear: PPF will protect your car’s paint from nicks, scratches, scuffs, and rock chips.
- Edge Seal Technology: XPEL’s signature Edge Seal Technology ensures the PPF stays on your car and keeps its exterior protected from contaminants.
- Boosts resale value: When the time comes to sell or trade your Rivian into a dealership, you can get more money.
- Invisible protection: Paint protection film is crystal clear. Nobody will know it’s on your Rivian.
- Innovative Protection: The new ceramic-coated PPF Ultimate Plus Fusion uses advanced technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against outdoor elements.
- Enhanced aesthetics: XPEL Stealth PPF changes any color, from a glossy finish to a satiny sheen.
Why is XPEL the Best PPF for My Rivian?
Your Rivian is no ordinary car. That’s why it deserves much more than your run-of-the-mill PPF. XPEL is the leading provider of paint protection film, making it the best choice for your Rivian because:
- Its self-healing clear coat will preserve your paint from scratches and swirl marks
- The products are backed with an industry-leading 10-year warranty
- It’s made from the most durable, high-quality materials available on the market
- XPEL’s five-star customer service ensures you’ll always receive fantastic support
- Its Edge Seal Technology makes delamination and lifting things of the past
Keep Your Rivian Looking Riveting With Elite Window Tinting
If you want to preserve your Rivian’s integrity for years to come, consider protecting its surfaces with XPEL PPF. At Elite Window Tinting, our experienced technicians always go the extra mile to provide you with superior clear bra solutions. That’s why drivers in the Milwaukie and Vancouver areas have trusted their cars to us for years.
To learn more, contact us today by calling (503)-744-7999. We look forward to helping you keep your Rivian looking riveting for as long as you own it.
- Ceramic Tint vs Regular Tint: What’s the Difference? - September 1, 2023
- XPEL Window Tint: The Superior Choice for Vehicle Heat Reduction - June 5, 2023
- Is 2023 a Good Time to Buy a Car? - March 30, 2023